Licensed Customer Service Representative - Salary + Commission + Bonuses!
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
As a Licensed Customer Service Representative, you will work as a member of a service team focused in providing exceptional customer service to existing and potential prospects.
As a Licensed Customer Service Representative, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Service incoming calls, walk-ins, and written correspondences
- Be able to solve the customer’s request in a timely and efficient manner
- Have the ability to cross-sell new policies to existing customers
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Minimum one year experience in insurance customer service
- Must hold a current New Jersey Property & Casualty License; Commercial experience is a plus
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Willingness to work a Monday through Friday 9-5 shift
- Must live within a decent commutable distance from our office location
- Bilingual candidates welcome
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- 401K option after one-year vested in the company